City Tales Series/The Song Of The Fooled



Every road led to you

Every song is a 'bit about you
Is it better what you've chosen...

Open fire keeps me frozen


Left me by a throw of dice
Love songs don't born out of lies

Can't fake heartbeat when you hold me
Memories don't become moldy...

Like the North side of the beach
Where the warm sun doesn't reach...
Like the ship when leaves the lagoon
Forgets it follows the same moon

Called yourself a master liar
Chasing stars appearing brighter...

A lifelong pattern may seems safer

To become the great pretender

It doesn't hurt that you fooled me
Better be naive than empty

This role of the freedom fighter
Suits you when one holds you tighter

But the reason I am damned
Not letting go of your hand

When suddenly you start to drift

On a waive that's cloudy and swift


Now my harbor is a trap
Words of love no more than threat

To take your promised land away

You built here the other day

I'm not scared to sleep alone
I manage to have a home

At the silver full moon rise

I don't ask for paradise

But I ask my man to stand
Not to cut the last thin strand

I don't need cards...
No use scrying

In my dreams i hear you crying

Can you shake off old roads' dust
Remembering friendship and trust
While your feverish head's cooling
My love...
It's yourself you're fooling